1. The Club will provide the minimum Food and Beverage Guaranteed. Anything above the guaranteed will be charged accordingly.
2. Reservation for all function rooms must observe the DRESS CODE: shorts, spiked shoes, open-toed footwear and collarless shirt are prohibited. Smoking is also prohibited inside the function rooms.
3. BANQUET ROOM CHARGES are as follows: (effective July 2015)
HOURLY RATE (non-consumable)
East -West Room
ROOM CHARGE for 3 hours (non-consumable)
HOURLY RATE after 3 hours (non-consumable)
- Food and Beverage arrangements for functions should be finalized a week before the event. Additional orders should be made 3 days before to give time for the concessionaire's commissary.
- A 50% downpayment is required upon confirmation of booking, at least a week before the event.
- Functions should end 30 minutes after the booked closing time, if they exceeded the alloted 30 minutes, this will be considered 1 hour and they shall be charged accordingly.
4. MISCELLANEOUS FUNCTIONS CHARGES
- An overtime charge per hour in all functions shall be billed accordingly: Charges commences after 10:00 pm.
26 - 50
51 - 75
101 - 125
126 - 150
151 - 175
176 - 200
- Electrical Charges:
Php3,630.00 ( LIGHTS AND SOUND SYSTEM )
- Rental of Equipment:
Php3,500.00 ( LCD Projector)
Php1,600.00 ( TV & DVD)
Php 800.00 ( TV only )
Php 800.00 ( DVD )
- Corkage Fees:
Food Carts (for kiddie parties)
Wine and Liquor
P300 each 1st 2 botls.
P100 each succeeding botls.
- Cooking Charge:
5. BANQUET REGULATIONS
- Members should be present during the function and sign the chits personally.
- NO "AUTHORIZATION" and/or substitute of signature will be accepted.
- Functions booked less than 48 hours notice will be considered only with one of the three sets of sit-down menus or the special buffet menu.
- A minimum of 30 covers are required for buffet arrangements.
- No majors changes on menus will be honored within 72 hours or 3 days from the date of the functions.
- Disco,Live band or loud music which can be offensive to other functions and/or neighbors, is not allowed.
- Only the name of the member can be posted on the lobby directional board.
- Parking slots exclusive for members only should be for the exclusive use of members only. Vehicles may be parked along harvard Road outside the gate of the club.
- Guests should be advised to stay in the function room only and should be discouraged from loitering around the club premises.
- Bringing in of food & beverage that the concessionaire could provide will not be allowed. Please coordinate if you have special requests that the concessionaire could provide.
- PETS are not allowed at any time anytime, as per the Club's House Rules.
6. CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS
- Reservations with sit-down and buffet arrangements cancelled within 48 hours of the function will be charged 50% of the chosen menu.
- A "NO SHOW" on the reserved date and time of the function with ala carte food arrangements will be charged one hour room rate.
7. DRESS CODE
- Sleeveless Shirts, Collarless shirts, shirts with printed words or images that are considered indecent, gym attire, shorts, blue jeans with cut-offs and grunge wear.
- Rubber slippers, wooden or bedroom slippers are also not allowed.